Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Could spring be just around the corner? The melt is on!

Could the season of shovelling hell finally be done? Could flip flop season be just around the corner?

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day outstide. The temperature was a nice balmy 16 degrees C (60 ish for my American friends) and couldn't be nicer! Who would have thought we go from snowy and blowy to the big melt in less than a month!

Guess it's time to go for a pedicure since sandal season is obviously near.

Check out these photos (the one on the left taken 02/14 and the other one today):




The last couple of days have been great mail days. Yesterday I got a gorgeous card from my "Happy Mail" partner Cammeron from Two Peas. Today I got my March Scraptivity kit with lots of sparkly goodies and some cool new Cherry Arte papers.

On a sadder note.....Two Peas has been down all day today. What's a girl to do without her daily fix :( Guess I'll actually get some scrapping done tonight LOL!

No comments: