Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm seeing Stars


I got to play with my Scraptivity March kit this weekend and I came up with this layout using a sketch I'd seen. The papers in this kit were a real challenge for me but I had the perfect photos of DH and I at the U.S Open from 2005. You may also recognize that this is the photo I use for my on line avatar :)
I made my own "Thickers" for the title in this layout using the QK Studio font and some fun foam. You really should give it a try sometime and save yourself some $$ from buying the AC ones.
I *think* I need to add something to the bottom left corner but I'm letting it settle for a while.

I also played with my Cuttlebug Embossing dies this weekend and finished a bunch of cards. I have to let them dry but I'll post later this week.

1 comment:

Cammeron said...

Ooh! Super cool idea making your own thickers!