Sunday, March 11, 2007

A lazy Sunday just full of scrapping!


After running a few errands in the morning, I was able to spend the better part of the day scrapping.


I finished two layouts. This is one I did using the Scraptivity February kit. The stamps in this kit are just so fun. All of the hearts and wings on this layout are from the Gel-a-Tins Hearts a Flutter set.


Instructions: I cut 1/4 inch off both sides of the background paper (Daisy D's Modern Romance collection). I scalloped the edges of the paper using the small EK Success corner rounder punch and adhered to the red paper. The large hearts and wings were stamped and cut out. For the large heart on the photo, I added some rhinestones to the outside and some feathers to the wings. The flourish designs were cut out using my QK Silhouette and added the small hearts and wings. I altered the photo to balance out the colours. I added some Basic Grey white rub ons to the top and added some stamps using Staz On ink and Autumn Leaves swirl stamps.