Monday, March 5, 2007

Transparency Card


I was experimenting with my new L'il Davis Crillon stamps and I created my first transparent card. I just LOVE the way this turned out.



Instructions: Cut an 8.5 x 11 office transparency (I used one designed for laser printers) and cut in half (on long edge). Fold in half and crease using a bone folder to create a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.

Stamp Crillon pattern on card using Staz-On Ink and allow to dry. Ink edges of card using dauber and Staz-On Ink.

Create the inside booklet by folding a piece of patterned paper in half and cutting to the desired size. For this card I used papers from the Memory Block (from Costco) in a nice rich orange colour. I attached the paper using the Xyron machine and removed the excess adhesive.

5 comments:

Life Aboard said...

Love it Jen - I need to try that!

Mary said...

Gorgeous Card Jen!! I'm defintely trying this out..

I'm an 80's girl too - my favorite song is "Blister in the Sun" because - well quite honestly - I really do Blister in the Sun!!!....remind me to tell you about my monkey incident in India....

Mary

Sarah Kristiansen said...

Your blog title is AWESOME. Love it!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome card!!
Love the blog Jen!

Cammeron said...

Omgoodness! I just love looking at your projects!