Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm a Paper Crafts IDOL!!

Last week I entered this card in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Challenge. The top 20 contestants were selected and now compete to become the new Paper Crafts Idol.


I made the top 20!!! I'm super thrilled to be in the company of these talented ladies. There were over 1100 entries!


I won a DCWV prize package so far and each round you advance, there are more prizes with the top prize of "Idol" having their card published as well as becoming a designer for Paper Crafts.
This week's theme is Thanks so I'm trying to come up with a fabuluous card by Monday :)

So for those 5 of you who read my blog, feel free to vote for me on Monday LOL!! (My gallery name is Jennifer R.)




3 comments:

Holly A said...

Jen, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

This is so well deserved; this card is simply stunning. I think I've told you before how much I love it.

I'll be on the lookout for your next entry. Good luck with the contest.

ScrapScene said...

Congratulations Jen! It's so funny, but I saw the announcement and recognized the card from your gallery and I KNEW it was you!!! Wow, what a great prize too!Angie

Kandis Smith said...

Love the transparency!