I got tagged by Cammeron!
Here's how it works.....
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I've climbed the CN Tower. 1776 steps in 41 minutes---no oxygen required.
2. I've driven some of the world's best tennis players (Andy Roddick, Andy Murray, Carlos Moya, Elena Dokic, Serena Williams luggage LOL!). For the last 10ish years I've been a volunteer with Tennis Canada at the Toronto ATP/WTA tennis tournaments. I get to drive the world's top player in super nice cars (BMWs and Mercedes).
3. I bite my nails when I'm nervous. Well, actually I bite them all the time!
4. When I play tennis (doubles) I always have to serve from the same side of the court once I start playing. I have no idea why but I feel like I get "used" to the one side and always have to keep serving from there. It's a mental thing.
5. I am a complete and total klutz. I have ZERO coordination.
6. I've always wanted to drive a Hummer. For some reason it's my "dream car". My dream came true on our wedding weekend. We had actually won a weekend Hummer rental at a friend's stag and doe and we used the rental as our wedding car. It was the coolest thing ever (but only drove it in a straight line so I didn't have to change lanes LOL!)
7. I have the curse of the cracked windshield---it seems like as soon as I get a new one it gets cracked again. I've just given up replacing them.
Tag You're It (I don't know 7 people with blogs LOL!) - Holly, Mary, Angie, Hubby!