Monday, May 28, 2007

Thank you Billy Idol and Holly A for the inspiration!



Here's another layout I did with my DT kit from Scrapalicious. Papers are all Doodlebug. The white rubons are from Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations (on photo). Lettering is EK Success Bookworm stickers and American Crafts Sarah stickers. The heart is the shaped Bazzill cardstock.

Since the photo blended into the heart, I used a light pink to mat the photo and used some pink rubons on the photo to pull the colour in.

I have to thank Holly for the inspiration to use a song title as the title for this layout---I am always in awe of her work. While I was working on this layout I was listening to the radio. Believe it or not, the song White Wedding by Billy Idol came on and I instantly knew I was going to try to work this into the layout.

The week before our wedding in November 2005 we had a huge snow storm. I was worried that people wouldn't be able to get to our wedding (can you say STRESS!!!) The snow all stayed on the ground for our wedding day making for some nice photos and then all melted the next day!

1 comment:

Holly A said...

Jen, I LOVE this LO. I love the b&w, the strips of paper on the scallop heart, and the little touches of pink. The BG rub ons are such a perfect match to the pp, too. I'm touched to have inspired a piece of this beautiful work. It's awesome!