Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Taking the Scenic Route



I've been busy playing with my Scraptivity June kit. It's the first time I've actually worked with the kit the same month I got it in quite a while!! The papers in the kit are just perfect for some of my vacation photos. I'm loving the orange and blues together.

So far I've finished one single page layout, several cards and a double page spread. I also don't scrap a whole lot with multiple 4 x 6 photos but I managed to squeeze SIX of them on one double page spread. The design is fairly simple but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Holly A said...

These are awesome, Jen! I love the look of the resort pictures with the colourful papers.

Congrats on getting lots done in the same month you received your kit. Not an easy task!