Wednesday, June 13, 2007

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

We had a little mini crop at Scrapalicious last night with Virginia and the DT. I did work on a few more fishy cards and got some photos ready for my Scraptivity kit from June.

When I got home I pulled this layout together. I think I'm using those little letter stickers on EVERYTHING these days LOL!. All supplies are from the Scraptivity June kit (Scenic Route papers, chipboard) except I added the EK letter stickers and a Hambly overlay. The letters were cut with QK Studio font out of fun foam to make my own "thickers".

Thanks to the girls for your design help with this craft paper and layout advise. This is my second song inspired layout in the last little while :).

1 comment:

Cammeron said...

LOVE this! I have these arrows too...I should go use them!