Monday, August 6, 2007

It's never too early to think Christmas....


I created a couple of Christmas items using the downloads from the QK Silhouette web site. Sorry the picture quality isn't that great but I used my scanner until I get a chance to take a photo in natural light.



The first item is an altered CD which can be hung up or used as a card (I added some journalling lines to the back). The bird is a downloaded shape from QK. MM letter stickers, QK Blitzen rub ons, poinsettia, rhinestones and button added.



The second card uses a miniature version of the the same bird file as well as a matching birdhouse. I used a Sassafras lass branch stamp, some QK rubons, MM tag and brad and some white dimensional paint on the roof of the bird house. The scalloped edge is a QK die.



I'm loving this bird download.

2 comments:

Holly A said...

The CD is great, Jen. I think it would be fantastic to hang up as an ornament. Very fun greeting on it too! I just love the bird on both cards.

Funky Finds said...

great designs!