Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My first set of glass ornaments




At the end of last Christmas I picked up some glass ornaments on clearance at Michaels and this week I was experimenting with them.


On the red ornament I used some alcohol ink to colour the glass and then used rubons and filled with fake snow.

The other ornaments I used some clear stamps and Staz On inks and stamped directly on the glass. I filled them with fake snow, curly ribbon and paper curls. I'm probably going to add some type of ribbon and maybe a tag to the top of the ornaments.

4 comments:

Holly A said...

These are a great idea, and they turned out quite sweet.

ScrapScene said...

What a cute idea - they are so tiny! They look like little bottles.
Angie

Just Rhonda said...

oooooeee those are GREAT!!!!!

Leah said...

Jen these ornaments are the cutest EVER. I dig that red one, wow awesome! Oh yeh, love your photos down a bit further.. wicked cool shots!