Saturday, October 20, 2007

Now bring us some Figgy Pudding....



Even though I pre-ordered some of the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding to ship with my November Scraptivity kit, I couldn't resist buying a few sheets yesterday when I took my mom to my LSS stores while she's visiting. The papers are GORGEOUS (as usual) and the new acrylic stamps are just beautiful too. Here's a few cards I whipped up last night using the new papers and the new stamps that I borrowed off my mom. If you want to see all the cards up close, they are posted in my 2peas gallery.

3 comments:

Holly A said...

OK Jen, you whipped ALL of these up in one night? I need to borrow some productivity from you - that's amazing! They're all beautiful too. Great work. I also picked up a few sheets of this over the weekend - couldn't resist either!

2girlz2fun said...

beautiful cards! wow, isn't that paper just georgeous! you did amazing stuff with it!!

ScrapScene said...

Those are so nice, Jen! Love that reindeer one, so cute.