Monday, October 1, 2007

Scraptivity October Guest Designer projects



Right before vacation I got a really nice surprise when I found out I was selected to be the Guest Designer for the month of October for the Scraptivity monthly kit club!

This month's kit was right up my alley.....We got this super cool "Enveloper" tool which is just awesome. It makes so many cool sizes and shapes of envelopes. All you need to do is cut the paper to a certain size and score using the tool. It also creates some 3D envelopes. The kit also included some sentiment stamps which are great for cards and some really pretty papers from Prima and My Mind's Eye. I think this kit was MADE for me :)!.

So far I've created two layouts and about 5 cards. Here's a few of my favourite creations I made with my kit.

Oh yeah and on Friday I got a request for an altered CD I made for Scrapbook and Cards Today winter issue. I never would have imagined that when I starting submitting this year that I would have had so much success.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats Jen on another submission!!

Love the whimsy of the card!

You are going to have to show us that tool when we go to Holly's...

Holly A said...

Awesome work, Jen. Love your Scraptivity designs. The wedding photo is lovely, too. Also, congrats once again on more publications! See you soon!