Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wanted: One Arizona title page.


On Friday night, Mary, Angie and myself met at Holly's house for a little cropping. Of course there was more chatting going on than work but I did manage to complete this layout yesterday when I got home. This will be the title page for my Arizona layouts.

I've had these Cosmo Cricket Wanted papers for a while but some of my recent Arizona and Boston vacation photos go so well with these papers. The papers and chipboard are all Cosmo Cricket, the brads are Making Memories and I used the 7 gypsies journalling stamp.

2 comments:

Life Aboard said...

Jen, that turned out so nice. I just love those papers and your photo is amazing, expecially in person - so clear!

pamala said...

That pic is AWESOME!!! I love your LO too, it's oh-so-fab!!! Great job!