Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome back Mr. Mojo :) !





I seem to have finally got my layout mojo back. I finished TWO layouts yesterday.

Both of these were for challenges over at Scrapbooker's Clubhouse. If you looking for a really friendly site with lots of great challenges each month, you really need to check them out.

The first layout was a challenge to create a layout using Christmas lyrics as a title. I found this great old photo of me from the 1970s with a snowman and went with "in the meadow we can build a snowman". The paper is Urban Lily. There's lots of other stuff on this page: chipboard letters from Scenic Route, Heidi Swapp ghost snowflakes, rhinestone brads, Queen and Co. felt, 7 Gypsies seal stamp, trim and lots and lots of Stickles.

The second layout was for the "So Thankful" challenge. I did this layout using Daisy D's papers from the Harvest collection. This is the first fall themed layout I've ever done and the colours are so wonderful to work with. For embellishments on this layout I used: Fancy Pants and Queen and Co. felt, flowers, die cuts from the Daisy D's paper line, buttons, MME journalling block stamped with Prima stamp, silk leaves and flowers, . The title was cut using QK Studio font and MM rubons.

3 comments:

Life Aboard said...

Beautiful Jen! Love them both.

Holly A said...

Wow, you've been busy! These are great, Jen. Love them both, but I love the detail on the Thankful one in particular. It looks to me like your mojo is in absolutely fine shape!

Carla said...

Gorgeous layouts! I especially love wintery lo's and you did a fantastic job with "in the meadow"! Love the paper and what you've done with it!