Saturday, January 12, 2008

A few layouts to share



Here's the first of several layouts that I worked on last week and finally was able to take photos of.

Both layouts used up some old Scraptivity Kits that I've had lying around.

The first layout (Life with Brian):
Papers, Life die cut and chipboard letters: Cosmo Cricket Wanted line
Chipboard postcard: Walnut Hollow
Mini stickers: Carolee's Creations
Paper Clip: Dollarama

The second layout (Love the Moment):
Papers: Cherry Arte Morrocco
Felt: Fancy Pants
Letters: foam from Dollarama
Chipboard Heidi Swapp
Other: Cinnamon stickles

2 comments:

LIZZEE said...

Jennifer as always your work is sunning.

Holly A said...

These are both awesome, Jen. I particularly love the photo in Love the Moment. Is that the Grand Canyon in the background?

I know what you mean about using up old kits, I sure need to do that too! Wonderful work.