Tuesday, February 26, 2008

At the Park....a new paper technique

I'm not a huge fan of striped patterned paper so I'm always looking for new ways to make it work on my projects.

With my March DT kit from Scrapbooker's Club House I got two different striped papers to worth with, both from the Sonburn collection.

For this layout I decided to try out a new technique to alter my paper for my project. I took some Kelly Panacci flower stamps and stamped in black ink on the bright striped paper. I was really pleased with the look and it worked really well with the other chalkboard doodle paper that came with the kit.

So if you have some papers you don't like too much or need a little change, get out those stamps and see what you can do.

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Jen, that is an awesome technique. I'm definitely going to try that. I love it!

LIZZEE said...

Super layout great use of the patterns.