Thursday, February 28, 2008

Using my new Cuttlebug folders


On Alicia's blog, she linked to this fabulous gallery of cards made with the CB embossing folders: Heart Prints. After seeing these wonderful cards, I decided to try one out for myself.

I just love the multi embossed look with the score lines.... Fantastic idea!!! So here's my version of the multi embossed card and another card using the new dots embossing folder. I used my old Fiskars grey cutter and an embossing stylus to make the score lines but next time I'll try my Crafter's Companion envelope tool to give a deeper score line.

White and green card supplies: DCWV card base, flower embellishment from Dollarama, Tin Box creations sentiment stamp

Owl card supplies: Memory Block papers, Just Johanna owl stamp, Hero Arts tree stamp, Tin Box sentiment, offray ribbon




2 comments:

April Hall said...

These came out beautifully!

~Lea~ said...

These are gorgeous!! I just got my Cuttlebug and can't wait to try it out!! The embossing just adds so much, doesn't it!

Thanks for stopping by my new blog!!

Hugs,
Lea L.