Sunday, March 2, 2008

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming....my first hybrid card!



I'd quickly like to thank each and every one of you who sent me messages of support for my last post. It means a lot and thanks!

So now back to the subject of scrapping.

I tried my first hybrid card by printing some digital scrapbooking paper and a digital skull element. I quite like how this turned out and will definitely be "going hybrid" again!

Supplies: Digital paper by Kristi Wiseman . Other stuff: Cherry Arte paper, MME chipboard square, Inque Boutique stamps, Gel a Tins stamps.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love doing hybrid cards...and hybrid layouts and albums.
Great card!!

LIZZEE said...

I've never ventured but sometime down the line..I just love how it turned out though

Jessica said...

Cute card! great job! Love the skulls!

~Lea~ said...

This is a super cute card!! Great job on your fist hybrid card!!

Have a great day!
~Lea