Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another 6 x 12 layout for my travel album


When I was on vacation in Phoenix last fall I was fortunate to have visited several AMAZING scrapping stores and I picked up a EK Success Maple Lane 6 x 12 album.

At the time I had no idea what to use it for but I decided to create a mini album of all the places I've travelled. I plan on doing one page per place or country that I and or I/DH visited.

This layout I created with the April Scrapbooker's Club House kit. I really liked how well these Scenic Route paper went with this photo from Guatemala. If you haven't tried this size yet you should, it's really fun!!

Supplies:
Papers: Scenic Route Lynden and SR graph paper
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Brads: Dollerama
Felt flowers: Target
Stamp: 7 Gypsies

3 comments:

Holly A said...

I really like the 6 x 12 format, and want to try it sometime. I also like that Scenic Route paper; picked up some myself that I haven't used yet. Typical me! :-)

I didn't know that you have been to Guatemala. Very nice page.

Janine Wahl said...

Jen, that is a gorgeous picture and you did a wonderful jub with the 8"x12" format. Nice work!

LIZZEE said...

awesome, awesome, awesome