Friday, March 28, 2008

Digging in my scrap bin

This was a quick card that I made using some stuff lying on my desk and a few scraps of some American Crafts paper. The punch outs and stamped images were some left overs from some previous projects that have been sitting on the corner of my desk for a few weeks.

Supplies:
American Crafts Play collection papers
Embossing folders Cuttlebug (Swiss dots and birthday folders)
Hero Arts Cupcake stamps (coloured with Prismacolor pencils)
Stickles
American Crafts ribbon
Marvy scallop punch

4 comments:

Cathy said...

so cute. I said I'd never have a cuttlebug either....but now it's on my list....in no small part due to your inspiration.

Samantha said...

What an absolutely adorable card!! I love the bold colors. It's perfect!!

Maria said...

so cute! love the cupcake :-)

LIZZEE said...

Super cute.. Love that cupcake