Monday, March 17, 2008

Make a Wish layout

Here's another layout I created with the Scrapbooker's Club House fabulous April Kit. This layout is a bit more graphic style than I normally do but I like the way it turned out.

You may notice I created my own Making Memory style title box. It was actually quite easy. First I cut a half circle out of the patterned paper and I inked the lines onto it using a Chatterbox Journal Genie. Then I cut a larger circle in white cardstock (I used my Cozzule for both circles) and I trimmed around the outside with decorative scissors. I'm quite pleased at how it turned out.

Supplies:
Papers: Scenic Route Lynden
Letter Stickers: Scenic Route
Candle die cuts: Quickutz
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Stamp: Fontwerks Circle the date stamp
Rhinestone Brad: kit
Other: Chatterbox journal genie, ink

1 comment:

Holly A said...

Great work, Jen. The title box looks terrific!