Saturday, March 22, 2008

A spring notecard


Here's another card I made with the wonderful April kit from Scrapbooker's Club House. I just bought the Martha Stewart butterfly punch this weekend (thanks to Holly!) and I thought they would make a really nice spring addition to this card. The butterflies are glued down the center so even if you mailed the card the butterflies would still maintain their 3D shape.

I was also thinking that you could stamp a sentiment on the beige polka dot paper if desired.

Supplies:
Paper: Scenic Route Lynden
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Button: Autumn Leaves
Flower: Imaginsce
Butterflies: Martha Stewart punch
Stickles

6 comments:

LIZZEE said...

Beautiful

SuzanneRenee said...

Wow Jennifer that card is gorgeous! The embossing makes all the difference - and though i'm not a huge Fan of Martha - that came out very well!! Nice work!

Holly A said...

Great card, Jen. Love the spring feel. And - of course - love the butterflies. Anytime you need enabling, you know where to turn! :-)

LIZZEE said...

Happy easter

Sherry said...

Hey Jen, now that you're not hanging out at S! anymore, you should come join us at scrapcentral. We've got a lot of old S!ers (some are still there I think, though I haven't been for a long time)

Mel M. M. M. said...

This is super super pretty. hope it's okay that I linked to you :0) mel