Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wishing it was summer time!


Well after shovelling over TWO feet of snow from the blizzard we had this weekend this weekend in MARCH of all months, I was feeling a little blue and created this summer inspired card to make me feel warmer :)

The papers and penguin stamps are all from the Imaginisce Shore Thing line. The felt sun is from American Crafts, the foam letters were cut from the QK Sunshine font and I used two different Cuttlebug folders to give dimension. I also added some Stickles for bling.

Hope this puts you in the summer mood too!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

CUTE card!! I just picked up those two stamps this past week. I can see how you would be in the mood to create a sunshine card with all the snow you've been having!!

Holly A said...

Those stamps are simply too cute! Certainly makes me think of better weather than all this snow we've been having!