Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cornish Heritage Farms Backgrounder hello card



Here's a card I made that features more stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms. I did this card for their Backgrounder challenge week.

I used the Lined Paper backgrounder stamp on the top and stamped the sentiment (Kim Hughes Scripty Words) between one of the lines.

I stamped one of the Kim Hughes Pretty Bird stamps onto patterned paper and cut it out (this is a new technique for me and I really think it looks cool!).

Finally, I used my Paisley backgrounder to stamp on the button with Staz On ink (again another new technique for me).




I really had fun and learned a lot about using backgrounders during this challenge week. Thanks CHF!!

2 comments:

Tina Werner said...

wow, great cards jen... you've been busy! good luck with the contest!

Holly A said...

Loving that lined paper stamp, Jen. The stamping on the button is awesome too. Very nice.