Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Est 11.27.05 layout


Here's another layout I did using the Dream Street Rue collection from the Scrapping Turtle I cut the damask pattern out of one of the papers to layer under my photo.

I used the word blocks from the "Affection" paper to create a title of sorts and the title at the top of the page was cut out using the Quickutz Studio font. I added some hand cut damasks from the paper along the side and finished it off with a large flower and hat pin (my new obsession LOL!) and some ribbon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Another great one!! Love the damask cut out.

Holly A said...

This is lovely, Jen. The cut out damasks are great, and I love the photo and the ribbon at the bottom, too! Beautiful layout.

Julia Stainton said...

This is gorgeous Jen! Love the layout and the wedding pic!