Sunday, April 20, 2008

Say hello to my new friend Tyson the Turtle


Cornish Heritage Farms is having a week long "Backgrounder Blitz". Each day there is a new challenge for using their wonderful backgrounder stamps.

This is the card I did for Saturday's sketch challenge. I used the Notebook backgrounder stamp and the April stamp of the month combination (Tyson the turtle and the sentiment stamp).

The stamp set is available until the end of the month so be sure to check it out bc it's sooooo cute!! I think Tyson is a boy turtle but I changed mine to a girl :)

Supplies: Stamps are all Cornish Heritage Farms, Basic Grey Pheobe papers, prima flowers, bling, Stickles.

2 comments:

April Hall said...

Jennifer your card came out great!!!

Holly A said...

Tyson is quite awesome, Jen! Great card!