Sunday, May 18, 2008

Canadian ladies....RUN to your local Michaels!


I went to Michaels this afternoon to spend my 50% off coupon and I found the much-sought-after Fiskars Threading Water punch!!

I have been DYING to get my hands on one of these babies and looked at about 10 Targets and craft stores on my last trip to the States.

Anyways, they are priced at $24.99 (which is totally ridiculous considering they only cost $9.99 in the States) but there is a 50% coupon all week. And think of all the money you'll save by making your own scalloped paper!!

Look for some projects using my new baby soon!!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

OH, that is pretty! I wish there was a Michael's near me.

Kim Pitcher said...

Ok Jennifer. I've been to 2 different Michaels and neither had this. Which location did you find it at?

Kim Pitcher said...

Thanks for your response! I will keep a look out for it.

Kim Pitcher said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for your response. I'll keep a lookout for this.

Kim Pitcher said...

Hi Jen! I checked back today and they had it! Thanks so much for showing this on your blog!