I've had a few people ask how I made this card portfolio so here's the directions. I originally learned how to do it on Secret Scrapper but I modified the design to one layer from the original two.
Card portfolio tutorial
Supplies:1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (plus one scrap at least 4" x 12")
5 invitation envelopes (5.5 x 4.25")
Pattered paper for embellishing
Die cuts, stickers or other desired items for decorating
Instructions for creating folder
1. Cut piece of cardstock into (2) 6" x 12" strips.
2. Score both pieces at 5-1/2" and 6" (be sure not to score to deeply or it will tear)
3. Fold on all score lines.
4. Put adhesive around the perimeter of one of the 6" squares
5. Overlap second 6" square of the same color to form a 6" x 18" strip. (Be sure if you use textured cardstock to keep the textured sides together.)
6. Fold wrap-around album cover and set aside. You have now created your folder
Instructions for inside portion of folder
1. Using the 5 envelopes, tuck the flap of ONE envelope inside itself. Set aside. This will be the front of the 5 envelope accordion.
2. Fold the flap backward on the remaining 4 envelopes.
3. Stack all 4 envelopes in a stack with the flaps to the back. Lick the adhesive on the top of the envelope and adhere it to the next one. Repeat this so that all 4 envelopes are stuck together and there is one flap remaining in the back. Use a small amount of sticky tape at the bottom of each envelope to stick them together so the accordioned envelopes do not fall out of the folder when opened.
4. Put sticky tape around the perimeter of the back envelope and adhere the 4 envelope accordion stack inside the 6" square section of the album cover about 1/4" up from the bottom edge (if you adhere too high up your cards will stick out of the folder!)
5. Adhere the remaining envelope (set aside in step one) to the top of the stack using sticky tape on backside of envelope.
6. Decorate as desired.
Instructions for band
1. Cut two strips of cardstock 2 x 12".
2. Take finished folder and wrap one of the 2 x 12 bands around the outside and score to fit over the folder (note: you might want to make this band slightly larger to allow to fit when you have cards inside.
3. Using the other 2 x 12" strip of cardstock, cut a piece that fits over the gap left in the other folded piece. Adhere to form a band.
NOTE: You could also use Velcro or some kind of elastic but I have success using the paper band as long as it is slight bigger than the folder.
Finishing and decorating
Decorate your card folder as desired. You can create pockets on the inside by cutting patterned paper and adhering on three sides along the edge. You could also cover the insides and outsides with patterned pattern if you desire. Decorate the band by adding letter stickers or die cuts. Use your imagination!