Monday, May 5, 2008

Easter 2008


I think this is my favourite project that I created with the May Scraphoria kit. As soon as my guest designer kit arrived I knew this was "the" photo that would match perfectly.

I used the green Prism cardstock as my base colour and accented with the purples to draw the colours out of the photo.

I created a swirly trail with the purple flower dots. I used my Martha Stewart punch to add a few 3D butterflies and I used the liquid embroidery paint from the kit for the centers of the butterflies and I added some to the wings as an accent.

The large purple flowers were cut out of the foiled paper and I layered the two trims over the photo. I used the gold photo corners to attach my photo to draw the gold out of the papers.

Supplies:
Papers: American Crafts Groovy, The Hustle, Imagine
Cardstock: Prism Intense Kiwi Cloud 9 Rain Dots
Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique - Gold
3L Gold Photo Corners
American Crafts Roller Rink - Glitter Thickers - Plum

No comments: