Thursday, May 8, 2008

Have you seen what you can do with Coredinations cardstock and the Cuttlebug??


I'm totally LOVING the new Coredinations cardstock. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it is coloured cardstock with a coordinating coloured core! It comes in a variety of colours (e.g. black with light interiors) and even comes pre-distressed for certain types.

I made this monochrome card using a sheet of Coredinations cardstock and the birds and swirls Cuttlebug folder. After running the cardstock through the embossing folder, I sanded the raised surface and around all the edges to reveal the lighter green core.

This is a RARE card from me.....did you notice.....no PATTERNED paper eeekk!

The sentiment stamp is from the Rummage Bin collection by Cornish Heritage Farms.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

First, I laughed when I saw the name of your blog!!!
Second, this sanded cardstock is awesome! What a great product, I'll have to try to get some!
LeAnne

dana wyzard said...

I just purchased the Cuttlebug becauses BLONDIN BLOGS had it on her site, but I wasn't sure what to do with it! Glad I came here!