Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's May 1st and I'm "Amplifying" my scrapping!



As I mentioned I was chosed to be an apprentice designer for two month's at Scraphoria. At the end of the contest, one lucky girl will be selected to be a permanent designer.

This month I got to work with a fabulous kit featuring American Crafts Amplified collection, some dimensional Marvy paint, glitter Thickers and lots of amazing embellies. Oh and the ribbon is TO DIE FOR!!

Here's a sampling of the stuff I created with the kit.. be sure to check it out before it sells out!!! Seriously, you HAVE to get one here. I'll be posting some more up close photos of my work over the next little while.

2 comments:

Holly A said...

These look awesome, Jen! I love those AC papers, and I love what you've done with the cut out flowers.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous Jen!!