Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More cake anyone?



Well, not a month (o.k. maybe even week) goes by when I don't create some kind of cupcake based card and this month was no exception LOL!

In my May Scraphoria kit I received a bottle of Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique paint. Once someone actually pointed out how this stuff worked (LONG story) I instantly thought....ICING and created this card.

For those of you who don't know what the Liquid Applique is, it's a type of paint that you apply, let dry and then apply heat. It puffifies when it's heated to give a really cool 3D effect! I'll definitely be getting a few more colours of this so be prepared for more cupcake cards LOL!!

On this card I stamped the cupcake card (from Inque Boutique) onto three different papers, cut out and pieced together. Then I applied the icing and heated it up.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms Tag You're It, Inque Boutique cupcake
Papers: American Crafts Amplified collection
Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: