Saturday, May 24, 2008

Product Spotlight: Cornish Heritage Farms Stamps


I'm not sure if you've noticed in my posts, but I've been using a lot of Cornish Heritage Farms (aka CHF) these days in my card making and a little bit in my scrapbooking designs.
The quality of these stamps are just awesome. Although they are red rubber (as opposed to clear like a lot of scrappers are used to) they come all ready backed with EZ mount and are ready to use with your acrylic blocks. You just have to cut them out and peel off the wax paper and voila...ready to go. The designs range from modern grungy to cartoon-y whimsical.

My two most used lines (and favourite) from CHF are the Kim Hughes stamps and stamps from the Rummage Bin collection.

I also recently learned how to use their backgrounder stamps. As a scrapper turned stamper I really had no idea what to use these for but they are just AWESOME! The CHF backgrounders are big enough to cover an entire standard invitation sized card and I learned so many cool techniques recently on the CHF web site. You can stamp with these backgrounders on your patterned paper for a really different look. These are BIG stamps and well worth the money compared to other background stamps I've seen.
This is a card I made using CHF stamps. I used the Dots and Circles backgrounder stamp on top of some patterned paper from my scrap pile. I only partially inked the stamp (e.g. not the whole thing) to give more interest to my design. The sentiment is a former stamp of the month from the Rummage Bin collection. I added a distressed Cuttlebug Butterfly to finish off my card.


Be sure to check out CHF stamps sometime if you haven't already.......just be sure to have that credit card ready.

Oh and for all my Canadian girls.....I've ordered several times directly from their web site. The service is fairly quick (although my first order took 3 and a half weeks to make it through customs). Your order is usually mailed out the next day and comes by USPS. I haven't got dinged with duty/taxes YET (knock on wood).

1 comment:

Anderson Arts Online said...

This is beautiful! I love your blog, so jam packed with talent!