Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello again from Tyson the turtle


Here's a really quick card I made using some paper scraps and rubons from the June Scraphoria kit (all from Heidi Grace A Bird's Tale Collection).

I created the background for this card on a piece of Bazzill cardstock and stamped the Cornish Heritage Farms Lined Paper backgrounder stamp in mauve chalk ink. I used my Stamping Up notebook punch on the side to add to the look.

Kim Hughes' Tyson the Turtle stamp from CHF was stamped onto a scrap of green paper and cut out. I stamped the eyes onto a scrap of white cardstock and cut out and adhered over the green so the eyes were white. The card is finished off with a Kim Hughes Scripty Words sentiment and Heidi Grace rubons.


1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love the backgrounder on textured cardstock and the punch is perfect ... adorable card.