Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Sheetload is now available!



This month's Sheetload of Cards newsletter features $1 stamps (e.g the ones you can buy at the Big Box craft stores)---of course for us Canadians they are $1.50 but don't even get me going on that LOL!. These are the three cards I made using using the June pattern. For more details on the supplies for each card be sure to download the newsletter. As always it's FREE and full of great inspiration.

Also be sure to stop by the blog later this month because there will be a great give away as usual!!

3 comments:

Holly A said...

More great cards! The pattern you used is very versatile. Love the litte bird and cupcake stamps - adorable!

soccerboyzmom said...

Jenn, loved seeing your cards this morning as I was drinking my coffee. You are so talented, do you think it can rub off on me?

LIZZEE said...

Wonderful Jenn... I love them all....