Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scraphoria June reveal


A few days late on this but it's been pretty busy in my neck of the woods!!!

This month's Scraphoria kits contains some beautiful and whimsical products from the Heidi Grace A Bird's Tale collection. The kit comes with some of the regular double sided papers and some of the specialty papers which include foiled and flocked selections. So fun!
In addition to the cute papers, the kit is filled with some gorgeous velvet embellishments from Daisy Bucket, some coordinating rubons and ribbon from Heidi Grace and a little baggie of glitter flowers, buttons and brads.
I could definitely make cards out of this fun kit all day, but I did manage to finish some wonderful and cheery layouts with it too as well as an altered item. This is a photo of one layout I did from the kit. Lots more projects to post during the month....stay tuned.
In the mean time, get over to Scraphoria because I don't think this fabuluous kit will last very long!!
I'd also like to thank Tracey and the team for giving me the opportunity to be the Design Team apprentice for the last two months. You have all been very welcoming, helpful and full of inspiration. I'm sad my time has come to an end but I can't wait to see what the other two girls come up with and I know that they will love thier two month's of apprenticeship as much as I did!!!
Everything on this page with the exception of the chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp and Dollerama) is from the kit.
And sorry the text is all jammed together but blogger hates me :(

2 comments:

wendella247 said...

I just discovered your blog through the CHF Kim Hughes Blitz forum and love your stuff. Your cards are great and your scrapbook pages are phenomenal! I've no doubt you've had some published! I'm going now to subscribe to your blog! Keep up the great work, it's fun to see!

Holly A said...

Great layout, Jen! I love the mix of patterns and colours. Those photos are adorable too - love her crown.