Friday, June 20, 2008

Smile card


Here's another card I created a while ago for a limited supply challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms.

As previously mentioned, the challenge was to use the colours orange, lime green, cream and brown as well as buttons, bows and Kim Hughes stamps. To create this card I first stamped one of the Kim Hughes Silhouette flower branch in Pumpkin coloured chalk ink onto the lime green paper. I moved the stamp up and down to fill in the entire top of the card. Then I used the same stamp and stamped in dark brown chalk ink.

The card was finished off with some ribbon some buttons and a sentiment from Kim Hughes Scripty Words set.

The papers for this card are all from My Mind's Eye.


1 comment:

Erin K said...

I love this card. I loved it back during Kim Hughes Blitz and I love it now. :)