Saturday, July 26, 2008

Did I tell you how much I love this stamp yet?


Here's another card I did with the Cornish Heritage Farms Sandra Kuck Sisters stamp. This is actually the card I wrote about in the post below but then I realized I had the wrong photo so I corrected the text below and now here's the correct post.....I was having a blonde day LOL!

This is one of the first cards I created with my stamp. I coloured the image using some Copic markers. Since my Copic collection is still in it's infancy stage, I used only two markers and the colourless blender to create my image and layered the colours to add intensity. I added some Stickles to the water to add a bit of shimmer. For the card, I cut the image into an oval and mounted on a chocolate brown nestabilites cut out. I used some ancient Basic Grey paper (gives a really vintage feel!!) and Cuttlebugged a portion of the paper.
I finished off the card with some ribbon, Prima flowers and a stamped sentiment from the Kim Hughes Silhouette Blooms II set (also by Cornish Heritage Farms).

No comments: