Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting So Sketchy with some Wild Saffron


Be sure to stop by the So Sketchy blog today for another wonderful card Sketch by Ally. This is the sample card I created for this sketch.

TIP 1: Add more interest to your patterned papers using stamps and coordinating inks. I stamped on the background paper in brown ink using my new Scroll Scrapblock stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

TIP 2: Add more dimension to your cards by using foam tape or pop dots. I used some pop dots on my sentiment and butterfly to add more dimension to my card.

Supplies:
Papers, tag and die cut journal box: K and Co Wild Saffron
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Scroll Scrapblock and sentiment stamp)
Other: Prima flowers, Offray ribbon, button, Stickles, Nestabilities die

1 comment:

Mara... said...

Holy cow this is gorgeous, Jen!!! I love it!