Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi and Happy Thoughts




Here's two cards I created with my scraps of Vita Bella papers from my Scrapping Turtle kit. Both of these cards use the new Chatterbox clear stamps (Botanico and Happy Day sets). I just love the little mushroom stamp!!

Tips: get the most of your supplies by using the negatives of cardstock stickers. On the owl card I cut around the outside of the one of the journalling box stickers and used it as an accent on my card (the dark brown bracket type sticker).
Tip #2: Create interesting stamped images buy stamping on patterned paper and cut out design. The trees on the one card were stamped onto scraps of paper and then hand cut. Then stamp the image with ink and adhere cut out image on top.

Supplies:
Papers and cardstock stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle Vita Bella
Stamps: Chatterbox
Other: Stickles (Cinnamon), Prima flowers, buttons, kraft cardstock

No comments: