Sunday, July 6, 2008

I know it's a bit early but here's a few fall cards



I don't normally create items specifically for magazine calls but I had the chance to use some new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps a while back and I created these two fall cards to use for submitting.

For the first card I used some tree stamps from the Kim Hughes Making the Grade set (CHF) and coloured them in with Prisma pencils and Stickles. I used a sentiment from the Rummage Bin Fall set.

The second card uses two stamps from the Rummage Bin Fall set (the scarecrow and the sentiment). I used Basic Grey Mellow papers for both cards.

7 comments:

Sheila D said...

These are just gorgeous.

SmilynStef said...

Love those glittered trees & the stamping on DP ... wonderful cards.

Wendy Sommers said...

Hey girlie!! I see we're working on a DT (so sketchy) together!! Very cool - I'm glad our paths crossed again. :)

Jess said...

Jennifer- I love these fall cards! Very pretty. I also wanted to say hi to a fellow "Sista" on the SO Sketchy blog!! ~Jess

Kristii said...

Hi Jen! I am so excited that we will be working together over at the So Sketchy Blog!! I love your work!!~Kristii

Holly A said...

Awesome cards, Jen. I love the stickles on the leaves.

LeAnne said...

These are awesome! Great colors-- I have seen so many neat things made with that set from Kim Hughes...maybe I'll have to break down & get it! I love all of CHF's stuff!
LeAnne