Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's July 15th....and that means


It's reveal day for the rest of the Scrapping Turtle design team projects!!! As you may remember from my sneak peek layout, I was given some papers and embellishments from the fabulous Vita Bella line from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Here's another layout I did with the kit I was given. I have one more layout and a few cards to share but I'm going to spread them out since I'm still getting caught up on my scrapping LOL!

Supplies:
Papers, cardstock stickers, die cuts: Vita Bella line Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamp (journalling box): Teresa Collins
American Crafts Thickers
Cardstock: DCWV
Making Memories mini letters

All of the items on this layout (with the exception of the last two) can be purchased in the Scrapping Turtle store. Hurry though because these LIMITED EDITION papers aren't going to last long :)

No comments: