Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's July 1st which means a new issue of Sheetload is available!



This month it's Christmas in July over at Sheetload of Cards. The designers were to create Holiday or Christmas themed cards with the fabulous pattern.

These are the two cards I created. The first card uses Basic Grey papers and my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing die. I used stamps from MSE and Provocraft.

The second card uses stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms. I created the plaid background using the scrapblock stamp. The sentiment and the rest of the stamps are from the Christmas Cheer set by Kim Hughes. Papers are all Basic Grey.

Be sure to download this month's issue http://sheetload.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi Jen!
Thought I would finally leave you a post and come out of lurkdom! I subscribe to your blog...

Love these cards! The snowman one is my fave...

Have a great day!