Friday, July 18, 2008

More scrap cards




Here are my final two cards that I created using the scraps of my Vita Bella papers/embellies/stickers from the Scrapping Turtle. The first card is a wedding card where I used a left over circular cardstock sticker as my focal point. In the second card I used a left over journalling card and stamped with blue distressing ink. I covered all the stamping on this card with Stickers for some bling. I finished off my card with some ribbons and Prima flowers.

Supplies:
Papers, Cardstock Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle Vita Bella line
Stamps: Inque Boutique, Kelly Pannaci
Other: Stickles, ribbons, buttons, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders circle scallop die

3 comments:

Mara... said...

Great projects, Jen!!! I love that paper you got to work with. You make it look so easy! Love looking at your blog. Thanks for sharing!

creativejourney said...

These are gorgeous cards, Jen! They're so inspiring! I have a few of the Vita Bella papers, and these cards really make me want to use them up! Beautiful work!

SuzanneRenee said...

your cards are gorgeous Jen! Thanks for sharing them and I love how you added the stickles to your second card. Way to glam it up!