Friday, August 1, 2008

August Sheetload of cards is available!!


It's August (man, where did the summer go???), which means another issue of Sheetload of cards is available. This month we received some fabulous stamps from My Favorite Things (aka MFT). I've been admiring these stamps for a while so I was thrilled to have received this mini set to play with. I ended up finding out that a store in Southwestern Ontario carries them (Stamp Art in London, Ontario) and I picked up two other sets (yippee!!).

This month's sketch was very easy to work with and would be a fabulous design for using with all those little scraps. Be sure to download your issue today. A list of all the products I used in these two cards can be found in the August issue.

2 comments:

Merc said...

I LOVE those cards Jen. Don't you love the MFT stamps!?!?!

Mara... said...

That stamp is the cutest, wonderful cards as usual!!!