Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Feeling Euphoric!


This month for my Scrapping Turtle DT kit I received a nice big pile of Basic Grey Euphoria papers and chipboard stickers as well as some of the new Doodlebug papers (including some of the flocked and glittered sheets----yumm!!) and buttons.

This is my first project I created using the kit. I took an old sheet of Fancy Pants 12 x 12 chipboard I found in my stash and traced the large flower frame and hand cut it. Then I arranged a few different sheets of the Euphoria paper to fill my frame and added the photo. I used a circle cutter to trim my papers and photo to fit inside the frame.

I wanted to incorporate some of the chipboard Euphoria stickers I received into my design and the large flower from the sheet reminded me of a snowflake. After playing around with it's placement for a while I decided to put it smack dab in the middle of the frame. I added a felt snowflake and a Doodlebug button to the center.

I cut my title out of a sheet (QK Diesel font) of the new Doodlebug glittered paper and arranged it around the inside of the circle. Finally I added some Stickled (is that a word LOL!) dots around the entire outside of the frame. IRL it's pretty glittery which doesn't show well in the photo.

2 comments:

LIZZEE said...

gorgeous

soccerboyzmom said...

I love this, giving me some ideas