Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's time for me to let out a REALLY BIG toot!


I'm absolutely ELATED (and still a bit shocked) to announce that I have been selected to join the Design Team at Cornish Heritage Farms!

As my devout readers and my scrappy friends know, I really LOVE using CHF stamps in my designs. So, when they had their recent call out for a designer I decided to give it a shot.....and low and behold......I've been asked to join their team!!

This is really a dream come true for me and I'm really looking forward to this wonderful opportunity.

Until I get cracking on some new projects, you can see all the projects I've created thus far with my CHF stamps by clicking on the "Cornish Heritage Farms" tag at the bottom of this post.


Eeeeekkkkkkk, I'm still giddy with excitement :)


14 comments:

Janet Z said...

Jennifer a HUGE congrats to you!! Way to go girl!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations. I just discovered your blog. You have done a great job with the TK stamps so far. I look forward to seeing more of your work with CHF now.

Michelle said...

Huge HUGE Congrats Jenn!!!

Colleen said...

Wow! How exciting! A huge congrats!

louisa said...

Congrats! You do such beautiful work with their stamps that they would be crazy to NOT snap you up! Can't wait to see what you come up with on their design team.

Mandy Miller said...

Jen,
That is totally awesome, you are a talented lady, they are lucky to have you on the team!
-Mandy

Angelnorth said...

Hi Jennifer! I'll join you in the excitement if I might :o) Looking forward to getting to know you better on "the other side"!

Alli Miles said...

Welcome to the CHF team! Love your designs. So glad we can work together X2! Looking forward to getting to know you even more.

Silvergirl said...

Hi Jennifer!!! Congratulations!!!

I'm so excited that you've joined the team and look forward to getting to know you better!

Hugs,
lise

Nonie said...

Congrats Jennifer!! That's fabulous news!! They are lucky to have you!!

LIZZEE said...

Wow Jenn that is totally cool especially since you always buy the stamps..You so deserve this your so talented..Congrats

Donna said...

Congrats Jennifer.. I always knew your work was fantastic... and of course I love to see anything stamped.

Donna
(ex scrapper's haven owner)

Lacintha said...

Congrats Jen..and well deserved.You rock the CH stamps like nobody else I know. Now if you could just let me know where I can buy them (online), I'd love you forever ;)

Kim Hughes said...

I am soooo excited that you have joined our CHF family Jennifer