Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh baby!


Here's an altered baby frame I made with the scraps of my August DT kit from the Scrapping Turtle. This would be a quick and inexpensive (yet cute!!) gift idea for a baby shower.

I took a plain wooden frame from the dollar store (or they carry them at Michaels as well) and covered with base paper from the Basic Grey Euphoria collection. I finished it off with some ric rack, buttons, ribbon and a flower.

The cute little animals are from the Baby Love set by Cornish Heritage Farms. The shapes were stamped onto scraps of patterned paper and cut out. I added some Stickles to the cut out images for a bit of sparkle.

Supplies:
Papers: Basic Grey Euphoria
Flowers: Prima
Stamps: Baby Love set from Cornish Heritage Farms
Other: Stickles, buttons, Offray ribbon, baby pin, ric rack

1 comment: