Friday, August 15, 2008

Rounding up another So Sketchy card!


Today's So Sketchy card sketch is another round card. I love experimenting with "odd" shapes of cards for something a bit more unique.

This is a nice quick and simple card made out of a bunch of different Making Memories products (papers, rub ons and ribbons). The background paper and die cut glitter circular tag is from the Making Memories Noteworthy collection, the large background bracket, the flower and sentiment on the circular die cut are all rub ons from the Chelsea collection. The ribbon is also from the Chelsea collection.

I finished the card off with a paper pieced birdie stamp from the Kim Hughes Pretty Bird set from Cornish Heritage Farms.

P.S. I'm in the middle of overhauling my scrapbook room (e.g. it's so messy I can barely see the floor or desk LOL!) so that's the reason my blog posts are a bit scant compared to usual. I figure I'll be up and running full throttle by the end of August. In the mean time I have a few other projects to share in the upcoming days.

2 comments:

April Hall said...

That is so pretty Jenn! I absolutely LOVE the MM Noteworthy line! Fabulous job!

Julie Campbell said...

OH! How cute is this?!? I LOVE everything about it!